FundaCats is our bespoke Foundation Stage program that targets children in Nurseries and Children’s Centres. This unique package concentrates on delivering the FUNdamentals to infants aged 2-5. All our objectives meet ECM guidelines in addition to setting standards for learning and development via the EYFS statutory framework.
Our tailored program is the ideal way to ensure that every young child’s physical and social learning is controlled and developed in a progressive format. We are passionate in our belief that this is best achieved through using physical activity as our medium.
FundaCats gives young people a sound grounding in Physical Literacy. We ensure that each child experiences a range of activities which help to improve their basic movement patterns and non-sport-specific actions in a fun, challenging and enjoyable environment.
Attending one our sessions has both physical and social benefits for both the child and parent. Here are just some of the many advantages to be gained from the FundaCats program…
- Increased self confidence
- Development of cognitive skills
- Improved social and communication skills
- Exploration of numeracy and literacy skills
- Enhanced muscle, joint and bone development
- Improving the ABC’s (agility, balance, coordination)
- Freedom to be creative via investigation and problem-solving
- Greater body awareness and understanding of the benefits of exercise